So much of our success depends on the quality of our staff. We want people who believe in the concept that is Dandelion Market and strive every day to provide our guests an Uptown spot with a neighborhood feel. We want people who take pride in the restaurant, pride in his or her job, and have a passion for taking care of guests.
Who are we looking for? The right candidate is friendly, optimistic and upbeat, invested in their work, and is respectful of the business.
They will understand that the guest is our reason for being here. Smiles and incredible service are a must.
They will love good food, wine and craft beer, and will be enthusiastic about sharing their knowledge with our guests.
They will be a self starter who will always be looking for ways to improve the guest's experience.
They are an individual personality, but will think team first and are willing to help out a teammate whenever necessary.
He or she thrives in a high-volume, fast-paced, upscale casual setting, but also possesses the following qualifications:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Well-organized with strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task, problem solve, and adapt quickly to the constantly changing situations in a restaurant
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must be able to stand on your feet for extended periods of time
- Must be able to walk up and down stairs throughout the shift
- 2 years experience preferred
They are NOT just another order taker, because we are not just another restaurant. If you want to make money and a difference while working with a great team, we would love to hear from you.